05 November 2006

Encouraging

Hey,
I know I already posted this morning about last night, but now I'm going to post about today. I woke up at 6:00AM after going to bed at 1:00AM, because I had to be ready for Andrea to pick me up for church. We got to church at 7:15 and set up and had our soundcheck and pep talk and then we prayed. Then 1st service started. Worship was amazing all 4 services, at least for me, because it was the first time in a long time that i feel that I was able to fully worship. After church, I went to lunch with my parents at the worst restaurant ever, in gates by the super walmart. I think it was called West Gate Family Restaurant. Never go there. After that I came home and set up my drums, then I did my math homework, and then I had band practice with my new band "Crank 211" (http://www.myspace.com/crank211) It was actually really encouraging. Frankly, until tonight we sucked, but tonight we did really well. We have four songs learned, we just need to brush them up, and then we're going to hit the studio and record them, and our first show is December 21st at Olympia for Holiday Havoc '06. This band is getting alot better and I'm happy to be rocking out again.

Shalom.

1 Comments:

Blogger seanpritzkau said...

Yeah church was pretty sweet and worship was amazing. Glad the band thing is working out better.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

What Do You Think?

<< Home