23 January 2009

So many thoughts...

Lately there have been a ton of thoughts running through my mind. Maybe I'll start journaling. So youversion.com, a website that has a bunch of translations of the Bible has a read the Bible in one year thing. I wanna do it. It's 6 chapters a day, it's already the 23rd so that means I have to read 138 chapters to catch up. Also, a bunch of my friends watch the show lost. I've only seen one episode ever. I want to catch up on that so I can watch it with my friends. This is the fifth season i think, so that means I have alot of episodes to catch up on. I'm going to Derry, Pennsylvania tomorrow with some of the members of the C4 Worship band. It Should be a good time. We'll be there through Sunday. I'll definately post a blog about the trip when I get back. I'm so stoked to hang out with Sean on the drive down. Should be a good time. I want MXPX to play a show in Rochester. I want Blindside to play a show in Rochester. I want every band I like to play a show in Rochester. I'm taking a semester off. My friends are not. They have homework. I don't. I come home from work and I want to hang out. They are all exhausted from school and homework and stuff. I need to go to sleep and then wake up and shower and pack clothes and drums and other necesities.

Goodnight

Mitchell

Listening To:

Jesse Sprinkle Surrounded By Lights
Thrice Live at the House of Blues Anaheim
Underoath Define The Great Line
The Almost Southern Weather
Mae The Everglow
Mute Math
Oh, Sleeper When I Am God
Switchfoot The Beautiful Let Down
Emery The Question
Hillsong United With Hearts As One
David Crowder Band A Collision
Brooke Fraser Albertine
Paramore Riot
blink 182
Anberlin Never Take Friendship Personal
Hawthorne Heights The Silence in Black and White
Hillsong Saviour King
The Showdown Temptation Come My Way
Spitalfield Stop Doing Bad Things
Story of The Year In The Wake of Determination

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once you are working more hours you will not be as bored. For now, you have the luxury of getting caught up with your reading.
mom

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

What Do You Think?

<< Home