03 April 2007

This Week Sucks!

That's it, this week sucks. I really don't know why. I'm tired. I'm PISSED OFF! I don't want to do anything. I just got in an argument with my best friend who I have known since third grade and who has been my best friend since eigth grade for the first time, but frankly it's been a long time coming. There is alot that I want to say to him that I haven't and I won't because it wouldn't be right. Also, if his girlfriend wants to tell me to shut up, fine, but I don't see where she was coming from with that. One of my other best friends was in a crappy mood today and refuses to even talk about Christianity, and it hurts to know that one of my best friends thinks my faith is bull.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle =] said...

i really hope things work out.
and im always here for you. =]

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

What Do You Think?

<< Home