31 December 2006

Rise and shine and give God the glory, glory.

Good Morning,

It's Sunday! Do you know what that means? It means Andrea is picking me up in about an hour to worship for 4 services at Church! Get stoked! I'm so excited for today because on Wednesday Sean gave me a new Bible, the Message translation, and it is so much easier to read than my old NKJV. I have already read 35 chapters in Genesis, the first book of the Bible, which is the most I've ever read. I've realized that as I am immersing myself in God's word, I am much more aware of temptation, and I have not struggled with the things I was struggling with before since Wednesday. Sean is truly my best friend and a good brother in Christ. For those of you who aren't Christian, this blog may sound really strange to you, but I assure you, having a relationship with God, and being able to fellowship with other Christians is the greatest thing in the entire world. Whether you are a Christian or not, I encourage you to search for a Bible that you can easily understand. The Message translation really works for me, but something else might work for you. When I read the message, what I read really makes sense. I'm going to read and then finish getting ready.


Mitch

3 Comments:

Blogger seanpritzkau said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:31 AM  
Blogger seanpritzkau said...

Haha love you Mitch.
See you in 25 minutes, counting!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Joe Fool said...

I like the KJV and the NKJV just because i think that the olde english language is much more coolerer sounding. I do like to read the NIV once in a while just because it's much easier to understand.

Many people think that christians are whack because of many different things that they could never understand without having the proper mindset. It can get very frustrating trying to explain to people why I believe what I do.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

What Do You Think?

<< Home