08 April 2008

Hello there.

Hey,

So yeah i suck at blogging. Anyhow, much has happened since my last post. RLS has played 4 more shows, we recorded a demo, we have been practicing like crazy, and we currently have 6 more shows lined up. We'll keep adding more of course. Last month I played in the pit orchestra for my school's musical, Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat. I don't like musicals. March 21st we played a show at Adam's brother's church in Dansville. It was by far our best show yet. Then on March 22nd, on my birthday, we played at The Penny Arcade with VICE GRIP. It was some good stuff. March 23rd was Easter and I played at church. Alot of my friends came. It was cool. This past weekend was our retreat for C4 at YMCA Camp Cory in Penn Yan, NY. I packed up all of the stuff and got there early to set it up. Then after the second worship session on Saturday, I packed everything back up and headed home, a few hours before everyone else, because my family and I went down to Albany to see Katie's junior Recital. She played very well. On Sunday, I played at church, and then we had RLS practice, and afterwards, I dropped Sean off at work and Alex and I hung out. We cleaned my van and did a really good job with that, and then we proceeded to clean up the living room, and we put a big dent in that. I'm about to go finish it up. Yesterday was worship practice at church, it went well, after we had to set everything back up because the adults didn't put anything back after the water baptism Sunday night. Today during 2nd and 3rd period, I gave up hope of getting a job at Guitar center so I decided to look for some other jobs. Then fourth period, while watching Money Pit during buisness math, I recieved a phone call from Steve at Guitar Center and I have an interview on Thursday at 4:30. I found that to be rather ironic. This Saturday, my band has a show at The Montage Music Hall, so I'm pretty stoked about that. Then, next Thursday, we are competing in the first round of the annual Ugly Idol Battle of The Bands.

That's all I have to say about that.

Mitch

2 Comments:

Blogger seanpritzkau said...

im so stoaked that my best friend might work at guitar center!!!!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

I was totally at the Montage show!

I lost my RLS virginity!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

What Do You Think?

<< Home