27 January 2009

Long Day of Work

I woke up at around 11 and got dressed for work. I got to ride in with my dad today since we were working the same hours. Saved some gas... Sweet deal. I worked about 10 hours today so my feet and my back kind of hurt right now. I portioned some salsa this morning, which i enjoy doing. Washed a few dishes in the afternoon. When the morning people left I helped out a bit up front on food. Haven't done food in at least a month, and I haven't done wraps since like my first week. That was interesting. I was stupid though and opened my mouth about how I suck at making food, so my dad said I'll have to learn now. If I had kept my mouth shut, I could just stick to washing dishes which I enjoy. I hate making food for people. I like washing dishes. You can't mess that up. Anyhow, my neighbor Matt Stolte came in for lunch today so I talked to him for a bit. My dad made me a buffalo chicken quesadilla for lunch which was delicious. I took a break today, which I usually don't. I went to Journey's Shoes to buy my sister the shoes I owe her as part of her Christmas gift but they didn't have pink converse in her size in stock, so I'll have to order them. I wanted to send the shoes with my parents tomorrow when they go to visit her... Oh well. It was a pretty slow evening. At around 7:30 i made my self a ham, cheddar and bacon panini, which was pretty good. The quesadilla I had for lunch was better though. The rest of the night was fairly uneventful. My mom just woke my dad up when she went to get the remote from him while he was sleeping in his recliner. Always a good idea. I'm going to go read a bit out of Job and The Unquenchable Worshiper and then go to sleep.

Mitch

Listening To:
Mae The Everglow
The Fray
Switchfoot The Beautiful Letdown
Brooke Fraser Albertine
David Crowder Band A Collision
Spitalfield Stop Doing Bad Things
Spitalfield Remember Right Now
The Almost Southern Weather
Anberlin Never Take Friendship Personal
Thrice The Alchemy Index Vol II: Water

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think?

<< Home