30 January 2009

Mountain Dew Thursday

At Midnight (25 hours ago not 1 hour ago) I had a mountain dew to celebrate the beginning of montain dew thursday and spent 20 minutes texting everyone in my contacts to tell them happy MDT. Then I read some more of Job. Then I went to sleep. I woke up at around noon. Had some left over pizza for breakfast. At around 3:30 i took something to the post office for my mom and then I picked her up some dinner, then I went to work. I left for work early so I could grab some dinner from Taco Bell, because It's Mountain Dew Thursday and Baja Blast is my favorite. Work was so dead tonight. I probably washed 4 total trays of dishes. I got all my closing stuff done really early. It was a boring night at work. I got out of work on time and drove to Greece to pick up Kyle Sullivan and then we went to Roberts to celebrate MDT with our friends. We need to get back into the themed Mountain Dew Thursday nights, because we just sat around and did nothing tonight. After doing nothing, I drove Kyle home and now I'm sitting at home with my mom watching George Lopez and blogging. I'm about to go to sleep.


Mitch

Listening To:

Spitalfield Stop Doing Bad Things
Mae The Everglow
Anberlin Blueprints of the Black Market
Underoath Lost in the Sound of Separation
Thrice If We Could Only See Us Now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think?

<< Home