04 February 2009

The Day of Two Breakfasts

So today at around 9:30 Sean Pritzkau, Kyle Sullivan, Chad Pierce and I went to Denny's for Free grand slam breakfasts. There were so many people there so we got rain checks. Sean, Kyle and I went down the road to Greece Ridge Family Restaurant and had there version of the grand slam. It was awesome to hang out with my friends over breakfast. After breakfast I took Kyle home and then I went home and relaxed before work. I worked 1-close. It was pretty slow today so I prepped a bunch of stuff. When I got out of work, Kyle, Amy, Sean and I went to Denny's to redeem our rain checks for free grand slams. I enjoyed spending time with them , and our waitress was awesome. I have the best friends in the world.


Mitch

Listening To:

The Almost No Gift To Bring E.P.
The Almost Southern Weather
Underoath Lost in The Sound of Separation
Thrice The Alchemy Index Vol II: Water
Thrice The Artist in The Ambulance
Thrice Live at the House of Blues Anaheim
A Kiss For Jersey Victims
Story of The Year The Black Swan
Spitalfield Stop Doing Bad Things
Paramore RIOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think?

<< Home