02 February 2009

GO STILLERS!!!!

I slept over in Sean's dorm at Roberts Wesleyan College last night. Got up at around 7:15AM to get ready for Church. When we got to church soundcheck took FOREVER!!!! It was really annoying. We finally practiced all of our songs and then we had our meeting and stuff. Both services went really well, I think first went better than second though. We played Your Name High, My Future Decided, Stronger, You Are Here, Everything, Same Power, In My Life (Came To My Rescue), Your Name High, and I'm Not Ashamed. After second service we went to Wendy's for some lunch. Then we went back to Church for RLS practice. It was cool practicing in the church again, it's been a while. We mapped out a set list for our show February 13th in Dansville with Jesse Sprinkle. We're pulling out two new songs for this show, so I'm pretty stoked. After practice, I drove Sean back to Roberts, and then I came home to take a shower, cause I was soaked after practice. My dad made pulled pork for dinner. It was delicious. After dinner, I drove to Roberts to pick up Nick Moore to go watch the superbowl at Sean's house. Amy, Beth, Megan, Katie, Nick, Adam, Alex, Brian, Josh, Kyle, Kurt and I were all there. The Steelers (Pronounced Stillers) won! After the Superbowl there was a new episode of The Office. It was hilarious. Now I'm home. I'm going to read some Psalms, and go to bed. I have work early in the A.M.

Mitch

Listening To:

The Showdown Temptation Come My Way
Spitalfield Stop Doing Bad Things
Underoath Lost in the Sound of Separation
Underoath They're Only Chasing Safety
Oh, Sleeper When I Am God
A Kiss For Jersey Victims
Switchfoot The Beautiful Letdown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think?

<< Home