05 February 2009

Happy Mountain Dew Thursday!!!!

Today I worked 10:30 to 2:30. About 10 minutes after I got there I went to check out the bathroom sitch. I walked in to see that someone had pooped on the floor. It was disgusting. I had to pick it up. I put on rubber gloves and got some to-go cups to pick it up with. Then I had to mop the floor. I thought I was going to throw up. It was terrible. It never ended up getting very busy today. I went home at around 2:30 and spent the afternoon relaxing. I put about 3 gigs of music on to 2 different flash drives, hoping sean will let me put it on his computer so i can have more variety on my ipod... (my iPod is synced to his computer because our home computer is on the fritz and won't recognize my iPod.) After dinner I went out to Brighton for rLife at Sam Guenther and Garrett Argenna's apartment. That was pretty sweet. After rLife I met up with Trevor Hyland, his friend Jordi, and Alex at Jay's diner for some coffee and food, and then we went across the street to see Role Models at Movies 10. That movie was hilarious. After the movie, it was around midnight, so Alex, Trevor and I brushed off our cars, and then at midnight we celebrated Mountain Dew Thursday together and talked in the parking lot for about 15 minutes while watching someone have fun doing donuts in the snow. It was freezing outside. I was really glad to be able to hang out with Trevor again because I haven't seen him in a while. Well, it's time to read some Psalms and go to bed.


Mitchell


Listening To:

Oh, Sleeper When I am God
Thrice Vheissu
Thrice The Alchemy Index Vol II: Water
The Killers Hot Fuss
Underoath Define The Great Line

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think?

<< Home