08 February 2009

Today I got to sleep in a little bit and woke up at around 9 to pick up Amy Bartholomew, Christine Lange, Beth Zack and Katie Lee for Church... Three of them have first names for last names... weird. Anyhow, we sat with some of the C4 kids because C4 was incorporated with Big Church today. Sean Pritzkau, Alex Regelsberger, Jesse Siegfried, Larry Moore, and Andrea Moore from C4 played with the adult team today. Worship was good. Pierre's message today was on giving. In order to be blessed, we must first give. When we're in a rut, we can't say well when God brings increase, I'll tithe. God asks for just 10% of our income. Something that I got out of this message was that I am wrong about something. For the past couple of months I have been saving up my tithe to purchase a new microphone for C4. See, our mics like to go missing or break all of the time, so each time i make $1000 i had planned on buying a new Sennheiser e835 for C4. I realize now that Tithing is about sacrifice, and we are to give our money to God for Him to decide what to do with it. I went to both services today. I love when Pierre preaches. After church, Adam, Joel, Alex, Sean and I went to Wendy's for lunch before band practice. At practice we had to set all of our stuff back up. We haven't practiced at my house in over a month. It was kind of weird practicing here again. We practiced our set list twice for our show this Friday at Dansville Foursquare Church with Jesse Sprinkle and Praxia. The show is a benefit show for The Ugandan Water Project" After practice, Sean, Alex and I headed over to New Testament Christian Church to lead worship. Sean picked up Kenneth and Krystal Simpson and they sang with us. We played Mighty To Save, Hosana, All For Love and Give Us Clean Hands. I took Krystal and Kenneth home afterwards and now I'm at home relaxing. I don't have to work tomorrow, so I'm pretty stoked about that.


Mitch

Listening To:

Switchfoot "Learning To Breathe"
Yellowcard "Lights and Sounds"
Emery "While Broken Hearts Prevail"
Dead Poetic "Vices"
Paramore "RIOT!"
Vice Grip "If You Show Me Yours"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think?

<< Home