10 February 2009

Unreliable Alarm Clocks

This morning, for whatever reason, I decided to naturally wake up at 8:15AM. I set my alarm for 7:00AM and it never went off. I was supposed to be to work at 8:00AM. As soon as I got up, I called my dad (my manager) and told him what happened and that I would be there ASAP. I got to work at about 8:50AM. Needless to say my day started off pretty badly. When I got home from work I relaxed for a bit and showered and stuff. At around 6:30PM I headed out to Bluebrick Recording to see how things were going getting the E.P. ready to send to the important people to mix and master. Seems to be going pretty well. I got to visit with Adam and Jesse, and Chris, and Adam's intern and some other dude. It was a good time. I made a twitter page for red letter statement today. Follow our updates at www.twitter.com/rlsrochester.


Mitch

Listening To:

Underoath "Lost In The Sound Of Separation"
Switchfoot "Learning To Breathe"
The Hoodies "Endings E.P." "Karma Is a Boomerang" "A Place On Solid Ground"
Yellowcard "Lights and Sounds" "Ocean Avenue"
Emery "While Broken Hearts Prevail"
Red Letter Statement "The Lighter E.P. Rough Cut"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think?

<< Home